The Developer’s main goal is to implement the application as specified within the planned timeframe. The Developer is also expected to help specify the features of physical design, estimate time and effort to complete each feature, build or supervise implementation of features, prepare product for deployment, and provide technology subject-matter expertise to the team.
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to client needs
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable, and maintainable applications
- Design and implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained
- Extend existing or develop new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards
- Understand functional and technical specifications
- Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation
- Check code and communicate task status in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of ColdFusion Experience
- MS SQL or other Relational Database Experience
- jQuery Experience
- ASP.NET and C# Experience a Plus
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING 401K and BONUS POTENTIAL