Senior Adobe ColdFusion Web Engineers for Contract-To-Hire positions in San Ramon, CA.
These are long-term CONTRACT TEMP-TO-HIRE positions with outstanding compensation for the right candidates. Multiple positions available. Paid relocation available.
- Work with team members to help translate customer needs into design/application specifications.
- Architect, develop and design detailed prototypes and web user interfaces.
- Work directly with the business to finalize application requirements.
- Document all forms of knowledge (processes, procedures, specifications, designs, code).
- Create and maintain database-driven web applications.
- Integrate online applications with back-end systems (using web services, SOAP, REST, etc).
- Learn customer business models in order to lead technical solutions.
- 4+ Years of software development experience.
- Advanced levels with one or more web application platforms (.NET, Groovy, Java, ColdFusion, etc). The current code base is ColdFusion centric with aspects of jQuery, Flex, and Groovy. Long term plan is to migrate towards a Groovy/Grails platform.
- Strong database side technologies (SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, stored procedures).
- Understanding of usability best practices.
- Systems architecture.
- Object oriented software engineering methodologies and patterns (e.g. MVC).
- Understanding of Agile development practices and concepts.