Focus Learning Corporation is currently seeking two (2) talented ColdFusion Developer/Programmer for engagement for one of our flagship products. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new development team with many potential application projects up coming.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Perform programming services using ColdFusion
- Test and correct programs
- Apply standard programming procedures
- Troubleshooting, debugging, proofing, and testing code
- Comfortable in a team environment or working independently.
- Equivalent to graduation from a four-year college or university, preferably with a computer science or related degree. Additional applicable experience may substitute for educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Experience in designing, developing, modifying and supporting ColdFusion applications.
- Experience with CF v7+ utilizing CFCs
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle relational databases.
- Experience writing and deciphering complex SQL queries.
- Basic understanding of object oriented programming.
- Basic understanding of source control.
Desirable Technical Knowledge:
- HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, XML, XSLT, AJAX, JSON, IIS administration
Non-Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate both technical and non-technical topics orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with both technical and non-technical staff.
Must be able to work occasional evening, weekend and holiday hours to meet scheduling objectives and resolve critical production problems. Must be able to travel occasionally to attend technical conferences and training seminars at the Focus Learning Headquarters in San Luis Obispo, CA.