We are looking for ColdFusion Programmer in San Francisco,CA for 3+ Years contract position.
Job details mentioned below-
Title: ColdFusion Developer
Location: San Francisco ,CA 94102
Duration: 3 years
Client : Direct Client
- Equivalent to possession of a bachelor’s degree, preferably with major course work in computer science.
- 7+ years programming experience in Information Technology.
- 5+ years experience developing complex, enterprise-wide applications using multiple web technologies, tools and languages.
- 3+ years of experience in an n-tier or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment.
- Proven track record of successfully developing complex, enterprise-wide applications.
- Demonstrated experience developing well documented code and unit-testing applications.
- Extensive experience with server side technologies (ColdFusion 10+) including the installation, design, creation, documentation, maintenance, and upgrade of ColdFusion server platform.
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML) design tools and techniques, including class diagrams, state diagrams, use cases and sequence diagrams.
- Extensive experience with object oriented design and programming architectures and MVC design patterns.
- Extensive experience using application development tools, including ColdFusion Builder, Clear Quest, Subversion, and Toad.
- Experience with the principles of full life cycle systems design and development.
- Experience with the principles and techniques of program design, development, testing, and documentation.
- Experience with the principles and techniques of systems implementation including conversion, data reconciliation, user training, and documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of relational database management systems.
- Knowledge of application architecture for enterprise-wide systems such as multi-tier, distributed and client/server system architecture and development principles, and internet/intranet application delivery mechanisms.