The CF/SQL Developer is a main contributor for the development and maintenance of Our client’s Research Platform. Develops detailed system design and programming specifications on assigned projects. Supports daily business activity by providing technical support of systems. Regularly meets with the Research Platforms project lead to review progress and problems related to the maintaining and enhancing the current platform.
- Work with the business project lead and other development team members to develop and enhance the
- Research Platform and any related applications.
- Maintain and enhance the existing in-house framework for the research platform.
- Participate in the development of any new platform that supports or replaces the existing research platform.
- Produce technical documentation, design and test systems changes accurately to insure system efficiency,
- integrity, productivity and maintainability
- Provide post-implementation support and develop future, iterative system releases
- Knowledge of Web Development, backend processing, Web Services.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Maintains a solid knowledge of information system software development life cycle and quality assurance.
- Solid Experience of Open Source Initiative-based frameworks/products.
- Good working knowledge of GIT.
- Demonstrates proficiency in systems analysis of business requirements.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server and SQL including writing stored procedures, triggers, views etc.
- Good knowledge of .NET development platform as well as MS Team Foundation Server a plus.
- Good working knowledge of SCRUM or other Agile or other iterative related development processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Academic Qualifications (minimum requirements):
- College degree or significant experience in Computer Science.