This individual will be part of a team responsible for the continued development & maintenance of an extensive ColdFusion and Java based commercial event management SaaS platform.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Background and Experience
- 5-7 years experience developing web applications using ColdFusion 8/9
- Demonstrated ability in ColdFusion, CF ORM (or Java Hibernate), Coldspring (or Java Spring), CF Frameworks & MVC
- Experience using web development tools such as Eclipse/CF Builder.
- Experience with Java script, jQuery or similar JS library.
- Experience with RDBMS like MS SQL. PostgreSQL a big plus
- Experience writing and consuming web services and third-party APIs.
- Strong experience with object oriented design/development.
- Experience in releasing a commercial software product.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or closely related filed
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats with individuals and groups.
- Ability to multiplex and handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and resolve problems on a timely basis.
- Ability to acknowledge full ownership responsibility from project start to finish.