The ideal candidate has extensive experience building, maintaining, and supporting websites that utilize a content management system. You will be responsible for building and maintaining sites within our content management systems as well as providing support and completing requests for our internal content contributors. You will be expected to become a subject matter expert on our content management systems and will partner not only with our team of developers and analysts but also with our internal customers and our CMS vendor to support content authoring and application development activities.
Their Web Development team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the applications and infrastructure that powers their major web sites. Development works in conjunction with Marketing’s Web Center to bring the Experience to our patients, visitors and employees by using the latest in Web technologies and state-of-the-art software and database design.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must be Expert level in Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Five years of web development experience
- Experience with software development methodologies
- Excellent customer support and communication skills
- Minimum of three years of experience with the following technology:
- Content Management Systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Software development in healthcare industry
- Experience with Adobe ColdFusion
- Knowledge of cross browser and device compatibility issues