Accel BI is looking for a Cold Fusion Programmer to work with one of premier government clients in providing technical support for the Surgery Scheduling System (S3) and interface software, to include application programming for the DHA. Overall support will include software refresh, sustainment, deployment, security, testing and S3 Change Management (CM). The primary data exchange software involves interfaces with the S3DataCenter, the Surgical Optimization and Standardization (SOS) Dashboard, the Anesthesia Recording and Monitoring Device (ARMD) and any new interface established to the US Army Medical Information Technology Center.
- Provide ColdFusion programming support to produce platform upgrades, application version hot fixes and updates, interface version updates, support data pull requests/reports and sustain the software, as required, for the S3 application and the interface software, to include but not limited to:
- Provide ColdFusion programming support to produce platform upgrades, application version hot fixes and updates, interface version updates, support data pull requests/reports and sustain the software, as required, for the S3 application and the interface software:
- Maintain code, as required, after coordination with the S3 configuration management team in accordance with DoD Regulations, industry best practices, and government guidance.
- Update required documentation, i.e. test plans for code.
- Provide technical support for testing and release of the software updates and upgrades, as needed.
- Document and control all code changes within three days using government-supplied software, and comply with the DHA Change Management (CM) process.
- Provide technical support for S3 and the interface software.
- Respond to service requests submitted through DHA Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) functions and incident tracking software tool. Escalate unresolved issues to Government Lead. Respond to High Priority tickets and escalate unresolved issues to Government Lead.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal Consultant candidate possesses the following skills:
- 3-5 years Experienced with ColdFusion.
- Must have Security + certification
- Computing environment (CE) required within 6 months of start
- Knowledge of Surgery Scheduling System preferred, but not required.
- Communicate effectively both orally and written with customers, stakeholders, and technical specialists. Effectively lead detailed technical discussions and develop and present required briefing materials to ensure the customer’s needs are met in accordance with DoD requirements; participate in technical working groups strategizing for future requirements and propose architecture enhancements based on business needs.
- Us Citizen Preferred.
Work Location: Ft Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX