CollabraLink Technologies is currently searching for a ColdFusion Developer with at least five years of high level software development experience supporting highly visible websites and applications in accordance with DOD standards. This project is responsible for the new development, upgrades, and operations and maintenance support of mission critical defense applications.
- Provide ColdFusion programming support to produce platform upgrades, application version hot fixes and updates, interface version updates, support data pull requests/reports and sustain the software, as required, for the application and the interface software
- Maintain code, as required, after coordination with the configuration management team in accordance with DoD Regulations, industry best practices, and government guidance.
- Update required documentation, i.e. test plans for code.
- Provide technical support for testing and release of the software updates and upgrades, as needed.
- Document and control all code changes within three days using government-supplied software, and comply with the DHA Change Management process.
- Document and track all system change requests and enhancements in the Change Request database.
- Comply with DHA Information Assurance requirements.
- Provide technical support for and the interface software.
- Respond to service requests submitted through DHA Enterprise Service Desk functions and incident tracking software tool. Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate government lead. Respond to High Priority tickets immediately, escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate government lead.
- Document and update incident encounters in the Enterprise Service Desk software tool within three days to reflect work status, the problem resolution, and the steps taken to successfully close the ticket to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Respond to customer requests for support to users as required (via e-mail, telephone, video teleconferencing and the Enterprise Service Desk).
- Verify data is transferred from sites to the Data Center in accordance with SOPs, Service Level Agreements, and other government directions and agreements.
- Analyze and recommend solutions for identified problems using technical team processes, policies, and best practices.
- Adhere to proper security and certification requirements, such as the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), the Certificate of Networthiness and Risk Assessments. The CSP shall enforce security, ensure proper security and system access authorizations are granted, and provide documentation to achieve and maintain approval to operate according to DoD requirements.
- Communicate effectively both orally and written with customers, stakeholders, and technical specialists. Effectively lead detailed technical discussions and develop and present required briefing materials to ensure the customer’s needs are met in accordance with DoD requirements; participate in technical working groups strategizing for future requirements and propose architecture enhancements based on business needs.
- Experienced developing customs ColdFusion applications in accordance to DoD regulations
- Strong working knowledge of DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Experienced providing the highest level of end-user support to senior level stakeholders and government officials
- Experienced providing high level documentation for test planning, implementations, upgrades
- Ability to mentor less senior levels of the software development team on industry best practices
- Ability to work directly with functional analyst, testers, an project managers to drive deliverables and ensure solutions are delivered in the best interest of the client