The Advanced ColdFusion Developer will work closely with various departments within the Service Center and the expanded DHA customer organization to ensure that metrics, charts and reports are being output to required standards.
- Build and maintain a suite of applications to deliver the metrics, performance measurement, and alerts Dashboard. This includes the maintenance of a test and production environment.
- Apply required updates and security patches as mandated for the application software
- Maintain a thorough change log in Remedy for all updates to the DHAGSC Excellence Dashboard
- Test all updates to the site and gain appropriate approval prior to promoting the change into production.
- Leverage industry best practice ColdFusion development techniques as well as system life cycle development methodology to maintain the development environment.
- Work with various departments to identify and capture new requirements
- Coordinate with groups as necessary to provide details necessary for RMF certification and accreditation of the DHAGSC Excellence Dashboard.
- Work special projects as required and maintain application system documentation
- Perform additional tasks as required