Web Application Development & Maintenance Support
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Personnel performing web app development tasks shall possess 7 years’ experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing, system integration testing, implementation, deploying, providing service to, providing training for, maintaining or updating web based applications
All personnel shall possess a baseline certification of IAT Level 1 per DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, Incorporating Change 3, January 24, 2012.
- Contractor certification holders must adhere to all re-certification policies set by their certification provider and ensure that their certifications stay active (expired qualifications for their position outlined in DoD 8570.01-M, Appendix 3, Table T1).
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience with the following development software and technologies which is in use at the JIOWC:
- • Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Captivate.
- • Microsoft .Net environment.
- • Adobe Coldfusion Application server and Coldfusion rapid application development language.
- • Web server software (e.g. Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) web server).
- • Knowledge of commercial and industry-standard web-application development software including Perl, PHP, Java, XML script writing, and newer web technologies.
Must have held a TS/SCI position within the previous two years
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and customer relation skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and familiar with JWICS, SIPR, and NIPR networks