Contingent upon contract award:
Top Secret Webmaster will develop and maintains multiple dynamic websites on multiple networks at different classification levels for the dissemination of IO related products to Combatant Commands as well as administrative and personnel information.
- Maintains additional webpages on third party sites such as the Joint Staff portal, Intelink Intellipedia, and others as required
- Coordinate with JIOWC staff for requirements for website design and development in a distributed web environment. Create new web sites and new sub-sites as required for logical organization of content.
- Create templates, custom scripts, and style sheets to implement a consistent look and feel to all JIOWC web sites and sub-sites
- Document scripts developed for use with the Web
- Update, as required, the Web architecture in the form of a Site Layout and develop a Web Content Management Plan
- Coordinate with the database administrator to create and tune databases
- Develop and implement web site maintenance procedures
- Coordinate with the Network Administration personnel on website security controls
- Monitor web server traffic, performance, and tune websites
- Design and develop web based graphics
- Assist with certification and accreditation documentation
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in in the development, maintenance, and management of websites and web-based collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint)
- Demonstrated baseline certification of IAT Level 1 per DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, Incorporating Change 3, January 24, 2012
- Knowledge of and experience in Microsoft operating systems, a wide range of standard office automation products (e.g. Microsoft Office), and web browser applications (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, et al.) such that no special training is required and the employee should be very comfortable working with those based on past experience and would be a good candidate to mentor other users requesting assistance.
- 3 years’ experience with the following