Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
- Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
- Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, and GUIs.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 2 years of web design and development experience is required.
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
- Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
- Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following: Java Server Pages and Java, XML, PHP, Oracle, ColdFusion Server, CFML, CFScript, IIS, Windows Server environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience of relational databases (SQL), database programming and good understanding database languages
- Demonstrated experience to work with others in a team environment, good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with source control systems
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing requirements and environments
- Ability to meet deadlines and work extended time when necessary
- Ability to work alone and be self-managed on projects and ability to research on problem encountered
- Ability to work with other developers and users and ability to take criticism
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment with friendly and professional demeanor.
- Basic knowledge of productivity software (word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
BS in Computer Science, Management Information System, Information Technology or related field or 8 years of equivalent work experience.
- Back-end Programming: 5 years