- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.