This is a contract opportunity with Department of Human Services Salem, OR.
THIS CONTRACTOR MUST WORK ONSITE.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with relational databases and client-server concepts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
This position will be required to provide the following capabilities:
- Provide systems analysis and detailed design for COMPASS project deliverables.
- Provide support for AMH system development.
- Provide technology mentorship to existing staff while they ramp up on technology and existing system domain knowledge.
- Communication skills verbal & written.