Looking for only Local consultant.
- Face to Face interview Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- May require a bachelor’s degree.
- Requires at least 4 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The purpose of this contract is to acquire an ASP.NET Programmer to:
- Provide enhancement and upgrade programming support for existing Motor Carrier Transportation (MCTD) Web-based applications to update current functionality while maintaining Client’s Security concerns.
- Provide analysis and expertise to plan, develop, test and document MCTD computer program changes. Contractor shall develop and revise application, program, and end-user documentation as may be necessary.
- Agency’s Project Manager shall communicate tasks and due dates to Contractor’s technical service representative as the tasks are established, documented and scheduled by Agency.
- Contractor shall submit a written status report each month to the Project Manager on activities, hours worked and accomplishments.
- Contractor shall report on status of work assignments as requested.
- While performing the tasks, the Contractor shall work with all involved parties to insure the objectives and system requirements are met. This may include meetings with project team members, technical experts and business representatives to develop and review requirements, complete and carry out test plans and develop and coordinate application and system implementation plans.
- Contractor shall complete unit testing and participate in Peer Reviews of Contractor developed code. Contractor shall support business acceptance testing by providing necessary data and environment information as well as correcting any code issues discovered during testing and peer reviews.
- Contractor shall provide expert computer programming analysis and development expertise to design, develop, test and implement enhancements and upgrades to MCTD Web based applications.
- Contractor shall incorporate emerging development and security standards as identified by Agency into code development.
- Contractor must have at least five (5) years of professional consultative, technical, or administrative experience which includes designing, constructing, or analyzing information systems.
- Contractor must have at least four (4) years professional experience using ASP.NET. Preference will be given to a candidate with experience with AJAX, ColdFusion, SOAP and TFS.