The following is the scope of services the Programmer will provide to Agency:
- Upgrade applications from previous ColdFusion versions to ColdFusion 11.
- Design and implement an upgrade solution for the applications.
- Prepare project documentation and written reports in accordance with Agency standards.
- Collaborate with Agency staff to coordinate and deploy upgraded software.
Mandatory Qualification and Responsibilities
- Shall review, analyze, and modify applications. Work includes encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs;
- Must be familiar with web development practices and latest web technology trends;
- Shall rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Must have 3 – 5 years’ experience with ColdFusion.
- ColdFusion upgrade experience,
- Education, licenses, certificates, or relevant training courses, 3. State of Oregon work experience,
- ColdFusion development experience,
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Salem, OR
Required experience: ColdFusion: 3 years