YourMembership.com is seeking a talented Software Engineer to work within the development team, building software that meets the business requirements of our organization and its customers. The two most important traits an ideal candidate would possess are problem solving skill and analytical thinking. The ideal candidate must also work well within a team environment, strive to continually build their skills as a developer and share their expertise with others. Your contributions will result in the implementation of new features and functionality across the entire YourMembership.com product line.
- Analyze business requirements and architect software solutions to satisfy those requirements.
- Work with product management and stakeholders in an agile environment to ensure continual release of high value deliverables.
- Develop software deliverables that adhere to established standards and practices.
- Develop software unit tests and perform manual quality-assurance testing.
- Compile technical documentation of software features and functionality.
- Complete professional services tasks to fulfill client requests.
- Analyze software application performance; devise and implement optimizations.
- Participate in product planning sessions.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years of experience in the Software Engineering field or 7 – 9 years of equivalent experience.
High level of proficiency with the following tools and technologies:
Proficiency with the following tools and technologies is a plus:
- C#, ASP.net, Visual Studio, IIS, MS SQL Server, TFS.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven propensity to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience with CRM software systems, web content management systems, membership management systems or other association software tools.
- Technical skill set should include working knowledge of MS Word, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Excel, HTML, XML and browser technologies