The Web Application Developer provides the technical programming skills and development abilities for creation and maintenance of intranet and internet websites and microsites. This position requires the knowledge, abilities and skills to analyze, plan, develop, implement, coordinate and complete specific programming assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. In Lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, candidates with seven years of related experience will be considered. Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with HTML, HTML5, XHTML, XML, XSl, XPath, CFML, CSS, script languages, and current Internet standards. Knowledge of and familiarity with Web-based Content Management Systems.
- Two or more years’ experience creating database driven apps. Using Cold Fusion, and/or other dynamic markup languages. Experience with relational database design (MS-SQL preferred).
- Basic understanding of administration of Microsoft Windows Web servers using IIS and admin. Tools.
- Experience with Dreamweaver, ColdFusion, Flash, Adobe Photoshop and/or other Web design and development tools. Experience instructing/training adults on computer systems usage.
- Strong aptitude for learning new computer programs/applications/systems.
- Ability to evaluate and test systems and applications with web-enabled functionality as needed.
- Knowledge of and experience with MS Windows XP and MS Office Suite applications.
- Knowledge of the most common Web browsers, and ability to create cross-browser compatible Web pages.
- Ability to multitask between multiple projects concurrently and document project status