ConnectPoint Search Group is looking for a High Energy ColdFusion Developer for a direct-hire opportunity in the Greater Sacramento area with a growing and progressive company. The ColdFusion Developer will be primarily responsible for developing web-based applications running on SQL based databases that utilize web services.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, test and implement award-winning web-based business solutions
- Work with the Architecture team to design new frameworks to integrate with other systems
- Work in harmony with business units, PMO members and developers
Required skills and qualifications:
- 8+ years of professional IT experience
- 5+ years of ColdFusion experience; including MX/8/9, XML, and SQL
- Strong OOP skills required
- Skilled in implementing RESTful APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- AJAX, jQuery, PL/SQL, CSS, HTML5, MVC, OO Design, JUnit
- Knowledge of DropWizard framework
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems
- The annual salary range for this position is competitive and based on experience.