ECS is seeking a ColdFusion Developer to work in our Rosslyn VA office.
Requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and documentation. Develop end-to-end designs for the web interfaces, reporting, and analysis components of projects. Provide advice and guidance on appropriate applications, reporting, and analysis architecture. Develop web portals, applications and other user interface components to facilitate the user interface to Business Intelligence resources. Assist Decision Support team members; DBAs, database developers, requirements analysts, and others, in understanding data and meeting user requirements. Participate in project work groups with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to understand data specific needs. Develop and document user security related functionality and constraints. Requires Top Secret/Secret with ability to obtain Top Secret
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong programming/development and coding skills.
- Excellent analytic and design skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Analyze complex and large amounts of data.
- Solid data analysis skills using SQL, PL/SQL and other query based applications.
- Oracle experience to include queries, tuning, creating tables, & stored procedures.
- Working knowledge BI Reporting tools.