SRA is looking to hire a Web Designer to support our client onsite in Rosslyn VA. Once hired you will contribute to the definition, design and development of high quality Web sites and Web-based solutions. You will work on both technical and functional aspects of challenging client projects, interacting and collaborating closely with various teams to deliver solutions.
Primary responsibilities will include technical ColdFusion and SQL design and development tasks, but could also vary across project assignments and may include requirements gathering and analysis, as well as testing and documentation support.
Candidates should have a good understanding of Object Oriented Design / Development and of end-to-end web application architecture, from the layout / user interface to relational database structures. The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies, be able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines, and have the ability to work both independently and on a team, producing quality work products with attention to detail.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, enhances and documents ColdFusion programs.
- Designs and develops systems to meet business needs.
- Provides analyses and assists team lead in preparing level-of-effort estimates.
- Assists in developing and validating system requirements.
- Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- U.S. Citizen and ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with Adobe ColdFusion version 9 or higher
Preferred Skills, Abilities, and Experiences:
- Experience programming with SQL Server relational database
- B.A., B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of Web development standards and best practices, and software development life cycle methodologies
- Experience with Agile
- Experience jQuery and Angular.JS
- Experience with SharePoint 2010
- Business analysis experience, including requirements elicitation and analysis
- Experience reviewing and testing applications
- Knowledge of Accessibility / Section 508 compliance (U.S. Rehabilitation Act)
- Good written and oral communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients