You are an expert ColdFusion developer looking for a challenge and we have your challenge. We’d like for you to join our enterprise application integrations team and assist with building our new framework. This position holds a direct impact on our core business.
Relocation assistance available.
SKILLS YOU WILL BRING
- Minimum of five (7) years of practical experience programming in ColdFusion MX/8/9/11, XML, and SQL
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful web services
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle and best practices (design patterns, testing, frameworks, source control and documentation)
- Experience working successfully with changing priorities and risk – demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – demonstrated experience in working with a team in the design and implementation of software solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline is preferred
- Object Oriented programming skills are a plus
- Working knowledge of Ajax, jQuery, PL/SQL, Java, CSS3, HTML5, MVC, Object-Oriented Design, JUnit, Adobe LiveCycle and AS3/Flex are all pluses
- Knowledge of or experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is a plus
- A relentless self learner who thrives in a highly dynamic environment
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Plan, develop, test, debug, implement, and support innovative web-based business applications
- Analyze, determine, and utilize creative problem solving abilities in approaching developmental tasks
- Work effectively with all business units and work closely with project manager and other team members to meet deadlines and reach department goals
- Leverage experience, foresight and analytical skills to efficiently find solutions in completing tasks