Direct Technology is currently recruiting for a ColdFusion Developer for one of our clients located in Roseville, CA. After reviewing the job description please apply to this position if you meet the qualifications listed below.
Position: ColdFusion Developer
Location: Roseville, CA
Terms: Full Time, M-F 8am-5pm
Compensation: Competitive, depending on experience
- Plan, develop, test, debug, implement, and support innovative web-based business applications
- Analyze, determine, and utilize creative problem solving abilities in approaching developmental tasks
- Work effectively with all business units and work closely with project manager and other team members to meet deadlines and reach departmental goals
- Leverage experience, foresight and analytical skills to efficiently find solutions in completing tasks
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful web services
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle and best practices (design patterns, testing, frameworks, source control and documentation) Experience working successfully with changing priorities and risk. Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, past demonstrated experience in working with a team in the design and implementation of software solutions