- Design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet customers needs.
- Interface with customers to obtain understanding of the project requirements.
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and support fully functioning applications that comply with client standards
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
- Take ownership of assigned development projects.
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
- Work in collaboration with clients to troubleshoot issues and provide professional support for enterprise systems.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or related field or relevant combination of education and experience.
- 5 plus years current ColdFusion experience.
- 5 plus years current Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL development experience.