- 5+ year’s current ColdFusion experience years of hands-on experience in application and web technologies solutions development.
- 5+ year’s current Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL development experience.
- Familiarity with section 508 compliance
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Must have Proficiency in Object Oriented ColdFusion development
- Understanding of MVC or N-tier architecture
- Solid understanding of Web infrastructure
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development
- Must have Strong SQL development skills
- Experience and Ability to write technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Experience working with systems analyst to provide technical perspective on gathering requirements/business process information
- Experience and Ability to follow existing configuration management and application development protocols
- Understanding of integration concepts
- ColdFusion administration experience is a plus
- Experience with requirements management tools is a plus
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident required must be clearable
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field or relevant combination of education and experience
Quadrant Inc., is ColdFusion Developer with Strong SQL skills to Design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet customers’ needs. Interface with customers to obtain understanding of the project requirements
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and support fully functioning applications that comply with client and client standards
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems
- Take ownership of assigned development projects
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance
- Work in collaboration with clients to troubleshoot issues and provide professional support for enterprise systems
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced