Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
- Proficient in Object Oriented ColdFusion development
- Understanding of MVC or N-tier architecture
- Solid understanding of Web infrastructure
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments to timely completion
- Values-based personality with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
- Strong SQL development skills
- Ability to write technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Experience working with systems analyst to provide technical perspective on gathering requirements/business process information
- Ability to follow existing configuration management and application development protocols
- Ability to write and execute unit tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field or relevant combination of education and experience
- 5+ years current ColdFusion experience
- 5+ years current Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL development experience
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills): If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.