Cold Fusion Developer
Information Innovators Inc. (Triple-i) is leading the convergence of information technology through innovation. We define, develop, and implement solutions to solve our federal government customers’ hardest problems, while saving them money and modernizing their systems. We are experts in enterprise IT services, cyber security, software and data solutions, health services, intelligence and geospatial technologies, and program management services. At Triple-i we understand that employees make the company, and we are searching for the best and brightest to exceed our customer’s expectations. If you share our passion for delivering innovative technology solutions, join the Triple-i team!
Job Description: Triple-I is seeking an experienced ColdFusion Developer with at least five years of hands-on experience in application and web technologies solutions development.
- Design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet customers’ needs
- Interface with customers to obtain understanding of the project requirements
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and support fully functioning applications that comply with client and GNSI standards
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems
- Take ownership of assigned development projects
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance
- Work in collaboration with clients to troubleshoot issues and provide professional support for enterprise systems
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced
Work Experience/Skills Requirements:
- Proficient in Object Oriented ColdFusion development
- Understanding of MVC or N-tier architecture
- Solid understanding of Web infrastructure
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments to timely completion
- Values-based personality with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
- Strong SQL development skills
- Ability to write technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Experience working with systems analyst to provide technical perspective on gathering requirements/business process information
- Ability to follow existing configuration management and application development protocols
- Ability to write and execute unit tests.
- Understanding of integration concepts
- ColdFusion administration experience
- Familiarity with section 508 compliance
- Experience with requirements management tools is a plus
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies is a plus
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with .NET is a plus
Education and or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field or relevant combination of education and experience
- 5+ years current ColdFusion experience desired
- 5+ years current Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL development experience.
You do not need a current/active clearance to apply, but must be able to pass a government security background investigation.