Kane IT Solutions is currently assisting a client in the Rochester area in the search for a talented lead application developer to design and develop object-oriented, database-driven web applications, and integrate data from other systems to facilitate mission-critical business processes. The candidate must have experience with the following:
- Work in a multi-stage, virtualized environment with a modern platform (e.g., Microsoft Windows 2012, IIS 8+ C#.NET 4.5+, Team Foundation Server, etc.
- Work on projects using the Systems Development Life Cycle SDLC process to include public-facing web applications, developing web services, creating mobile (native and web-based) and Web applications, etc.
- Building applications using an Agile iterative approach
- Building mobile native and hybrid applications
- Providing software maintenance and upgrades
- Assist with system administration and troubleshooting to ensure that uptime, performance, and security of Web Services computers meets standards
- Documentation and Project management
- Maintain updated knowledge of Internet and mobile technologies by attending seminars, classes, and conferences; visiting relevant Internet sites; reviewing current literature (5%)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field (Masters Degree preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience in application design and development in a business environment, with a proven track record of delivering successful and professional results, plus experienced with:
- Confident development skills in server side technologies (C#, .Net, ColdFusion and VB.Net)
- Solid understanding of multi-tier architecture and design patterns/frameworks (e.g., MVC, LINQ, etc.)
- Solid experience with object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Database design, modeling, and normalization development (e.g., SQL, SQL Server)
- Experience developing user interface design maximizing the user experience
- Experience with modern web development technique (e.g., AJAX)
- Solid experience using MS Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE)
- Experience with source control (e.g., Team Foundation Server, subversion)
- Experience with content management systems and processes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
- .Net Development : 5 years