TradeWind Services a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is currently recruiting for work at the Hanford Site where there is a strong capacity for development.
***Qualified candidates are encouraged to identify years of experience for fields qualified.
JOB TITLE: Software Engineer
This is a contract to hire position
- Perform customer requirements gathering, design, develop and implementation of software solutions that meets the customers business needs for the Application Development and Maintenance Solutions (ADMS) organization.
- Work with a team of subject matter experts, software engineers, and management staff to prepare deliverables.
- Be able to prioritize workload, working with ADMS, MSA, CHPRC, WRPS and DOE management, to ensure customer needs are met.
- Develop and maintain configuration management system documentation.
- Develop and manage project schedules.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- Minimum of five years experience as a software engineer/developer/programmer.
- Demonstrated knowledge and examples of software development projects/applications.
- Demonstrated examples of capabilities in at least three of the following skills:
- .NET (C#, VB or ASP)
- ColdFusion 9 or 10
- MS SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work independently in sometimes ambiguous contexts.
- Ability to work with senior level management and technical personnel.
- Ability to prioritize work scopes
- Familiarity with Hanford Site projects and operations
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Visio
- Experience writing Crystal Reports
- Experience with and knowledge of the Hanford Site Software Development Process.
- Experience with and knowledge of MKS Integrity Configuration Management Tool
Expected period of performance shall be August 25, 2014 through September 30, 2015. (Potential for extension)