Computer System Analyst/ Webmaster will be responsible for supporting and assisting with the support of the HLAN’s (Hanford Local Area Network) enterprise applications across the Site as well as performing Webmaster duties for the Site. The enterprise applications may include, but are not limited to: Software Distribution, Exchange, System Center Operations manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Server and Application Monitor (SAM), Skype for Business, Airwatch, Intune, Active Directory and Web technologies. The enterprise application support includes the infrastructure configuration, in a predominantly Virtual Windows environment; the enterprise product and associated tools and report; the 3rd tier user support; and security aspects necessary to ensure enterprise level performance, availability and security. Working with other IT professionals/Subject Matter Experts on various infrastructure components, systems and servers, this position manages the day-to-day technical operations and product management, monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair of the Enterprise systems.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage integration with other systems, capacity planning, system-wide operation control, task automation and providing recommendations on innovative and/or cost effective options for delivering and/or improving enterprise web hosting services.
- Apply revisions, upgrades, and patches to enterprise software.
- Managing the day-to-day technical operations and product management.
- Monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repairs.
- Lead and assist with problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations to effectively manage and communicate issues and perform problem analysis to resolution on a 24/7 schedule.
- Webmaster activities ensure enterprise level configuration management, availability and security of production web content and supporting development and test sites as well as supporting the Hanford’s enterprise web hosting environment and supporting infrastructure to ensure enterprise level performance, availability and security. This includes working with IT professionals on various infrastructure components, systems and servers supporting hundreds of Hanford applications and systems. Including but not limited to:
- Act as focal point for uploading new content to websites that require a separation of duties between developer and production websites
- Provide interface for performance issues with developers and web analysts – Review statistics and monitor analytics
- Ensure websites adhere to web governance and standards
- Tier-3 troubleshooting support, working with the user support team and the operations staff to effectively manage and communicate issues and perform problem analysis to resolution on a 24/7 schedule. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
QUALIFICATIONS Minimum Skills
- BA/BS degree with 2 years Information Technology experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year of experience with management of configuration and operation of enterprise applications within a virtualized server environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience with successfully resolving complex issues within a moderate to large computing environment. Desired Skills MSA would prefer an Analyst that has prior experience in performing enterprise application configuration and operations duties, with skills that are relative to the Hanford configuration and future plans, including:
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Exchange, SCOM, SCCM, Intune, and/or Skype for Business – Knowledge and experience with Solarwinds SAM
- Knowledge and experience with Airwatch Mobile Device manager – Knowledge and experience with Software Distribution tools.
- Knowledge and experience with operations metrics and analytics.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft IIS, Adobe Coldfusion, website metrics and analytics – Knowledge and experience with Certificate Authority And Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) –
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s
- virtualized enterprise application support: 1 year
- Information Technology: 2 years