- Must be capable of developing web applications using ColdFusion 8/9 with a DB2 backend following the software development lifecycle.
- Must have demonstrated ability in Object Oriented methodologies in ColdFusion.
- Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL statements involving more than three tables and stored procedures in DB2.
- Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object oriented programming methodologies.
- Ability to communicate with technical team as well as non-technical clients.
- Ability to follow existing file management and application development protocols.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management and team direction quickly.
- Ability to follow the department and organizational processes and meet established goals and deadlines.
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and informatively, and to read and interpret written information from others
- Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any time.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently.
- Section 508 experience.
- jQuery experience a plus.
- AJAX experience a plus.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, a related Masters degree, or equivalent experience/combined education and more than 4 years of professional experience.
Location: Reston, VA
Salary: $85,000 – $100,000