- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- BS Degree or two (2) years minimum experience web development and/or database design
- Thorough understanding of ColdFusion 7+ required, 2+ years programming in the ColdFusion environment beneficial
- Familiarity with at least one of the following: MS SQL, MySQL, and/or Oracle
- Experience/Knowledge in the Background Screening industry
- Use of source control systems such as Subversion
- Any other web software development related skills that apply (ie: PHP, Java, ASP.Net, etc)
$50,000 – $100,000