- The Mobile developer position is a full time contract position. Its focus is for the individual to design, develop, and test corporate mobile websites using PhoneGap, Ajax, and TSQL using MVC.
- Responsible for being the main developer for Mobile applications
- Works with team to implement design and scope
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are followed and quality standards are met.
- Responsible for working with an development team counterpart to define product release requirements based on key clients’ needs.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science or closely related field
- 4+ years of experience in Jquery, PhoneGap, Ajax and TSQL
- Experience with ColdFusion preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Xcode preferred.
- Experience with Java and Android SDK preferred.
- Experience interpreting and writing technical documentation
- Driven to create success through brilliant problem solving, communication, and relentless persistence
- Able to perform well in the face of tight deadlines and tough technical and organizational challenges
- Business process and technical aptitudes skills (understand software, hardware, networks, etc).
- Proven ability to work within cross functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issue?
- Ability to innovate in a fast-growing work environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and sometimes highly-charged situations.
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
This position is located in our Red Bank, NJ corporate office and is not eligible for work sponsorship or relocation benefits.