- Within an agile development methodology, serves as technical support providing test support for test planning, case, or scenario development; executes tests; and provides recommendations to the Team Lead or Technical Lead.
- Understands and applies company and command guidance to specific tasks
- Analyzes customer functional and cross-functional requirements to determine their testability in the test environment-Develops test cases and test scripts for each assigned Software Change Request (SCR) to confirm the system meets business and mission objectives
- Writes test plans with minimal over site.
- Test plans include SCR descriptions, test cases, expected outcomes, testing location(s), test equipment, and test resources
- Executes test cases and test scripts then documents observed results in the configuration management tool-Identifies and classifies software defects found during test execution and escalates to the Test Lead or Technical Lead
- Monitors the progress and status of resolving identified software defects; re-tests to ensure a defect has been fixed/resolved
- Communicates the status of potential issues and outstanding problems to the Team Lead Job Responsibilities
- Performs routine operational and maintenance activities for the team according to defined Standard Operating Procedures
- Administer accounts and role security
- Administer NIHEXT accounts-Execute and monitor daily test scripts
- Perform post maintenance application verification
- Test case creation and execution-Check/Run daily maintenance scripts
- Validate Content Updates
- 508 Compliance testing
Job Qualifications Required
- 2-4 years of recent testing experience, with experience using ColdFusion testing frameworks
- Ability to write test cases and test scripts to test various portions of the web application
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong technical competence in data analysis and database tools
- Familiarity with testing strategies and tools
- Experience executing and documenting test cases in large projects. -Familiarity with the SDLC methodology.
Job Qualifications Optional
- ColdFusion Programming experience a plus.
- Testing certifications a plus.
- Will require the ability to obtain public trust clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Bachelor’s degree : 2 years