Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a ColdFusion Developer in Raleigh, North Carolina (Raleigh, NC). The ColdFusion Developer will play be a critical component of a small to medium size software engineering group. The ColdFusion Developer will work in a research environment designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining new software applications to aid in research functions and processes. A successful candidate for the ColdFusion Developer must be an independent and team oriented individual who is a self-starter. This position is full time and the ColdFusion Developer will work in an environment with some flexibility.
This is a long term contract opportunity (potential to go permanent).
Requirements for the ColdFusion Developer include the following:
- Over 5 years of professional ColdFusion Development experience
- Experience and knowledge of SQL – ability to understand database schemas
- Experience with ColdBox would be a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Compensation: $30/hr – $40/hr with benefits depending on experience.