- Design, develop, modify and deploy robust object oriented applications using Model-View-Controller (MVC) or other known architectural patterns to support a Saas based platform.
- Display a strong proficiency in understanding and writing complex select queries with the ability to make subsequent table alterations and create normalized table schemas.
- Design, develop, modify and deploy REST APIs using JSON and XML to deliver data to the platform as well as mobile devices.
- Scope and prioritize technical design requirements to meet product team requirements.
- Participate in architecture design discussions to create highly powerful and highly scalable applications.
- Work with a team of skilled interdisciplinary professionals to grow and enhance your technical skills.
- B.A. or B.S. in a technical discipline or proven experience of outlined responsibilities
- Experience with relational database management systems using MySQL, MS SQL or Oracle
- Experience in one or more UI frameworks such as jQuery, jQuery Mobile, or Bootstrap
- Experience with an application server such as Apache Tomcat
- Experience in one or more source control systems such as Mercurial or SVN
- Experience in one or more scripting languages such as PHP, Python, Perl, or ASP
- Experience in one or more operating systems such as Linux or OS X
- Ability to work within a large unknown code base
- Ability to present design solutions and flaws in a tactful, organized and thorough manner
- Experience with other technologies such as Java, Android SDK, Objective C/iOS
- Experience in all layers of a multi-layered architecture (i.e. Presentation, Application, Business)
- Experience with distributed / load-balanced infrastructures
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Zend, Laravel, or Symfony2