(Web Software Developer – Senior)
Security Clearance: DOD Interim Secret as a minimum
Experience: A total of at least 2 years of experience in performing the specified functions.
Position Requirements: This position will work across a wide variety of systems, applications, and projects within the HS division. The primary requirement for this position is being the support developer for applications. It will require direct interaction with the proponent and experience with handling large volumes of email and communications.
- Serve as a project lead supporting application requirements.
- Developing server-side and client side code for internal and external web applications.
- Writing unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur.
- Developing application using JAVA, .NET, ColdFusion and SAP with experience with ADF, Struts2.X, and Fusebox 5.X.
- Maintaining a high level of security and code reusability.
- Working with clients to develop requirements documents and project schedules.
Minimum 2 years experience with the following:
- JAVA, .NET, ColdFusion and SAP with experience with ADF, Struts2.X, and Fusebox 5.X.
- Java development experience, or similar Object Oriented experience.
- JAVA, .NET, ColdFusion, SAP: 2 years