Our client, a leading management and technology consulting firm, is looking for a .NET / ColdFusion Developer to join their team in Radford, VA. This position is part of a core team of specialists providing critical support to the US Army and other branches of the military.
The .NET / ColdFusion Developer will be the primary internal tools developer for the Hosted Solutions team.
- Direct interaction with the Hosted Solutions Technical Lead and the Internal Business Tools working group.
- Ensure that all assigned tasks meet development standards and follow organizational processes.
- Serve as developer for Internal Application Support.
- Develop code for internal and external web applications.
- Write unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur.
- Develop applications using both .NET and ColdFusion
- Maintain a high level of security and code reusability
- Meet project schedules and adhere to life cycle development standards and processes.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience developing applications using .NET and ColdFusion
- Experience writing unit tests and automated regression tests
- Strong communications skills
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices for Change Management
- Associates’ degree
- Interim Secret security clearance
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.