A reputable information technology solutions company is looking for Team Lead Developer in Radford, VA area. The ideal candidate will support the Army department and perform the following tasks but not limited to;
This position will work across a wide variety of systems, applications, and projects within the HS division. The primary requirement for this position is being the support developer for applications supporting ARMY. It will require direct interaction with the proponent and Experience with handling large volumes of email and communications.
- Serve as a project lead supporting TEAMS application requirements.
- Developing server-side and client side code for internal and external web applications.
- Writing unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur.
- Developing application using JAVA, .NET, ColdFusion and SAP with experience with ADF, Struts2.X, and Fusebox 5.X
- Maintaining a high level of security and code reusability
- Working with clients to develop requirements documents and project schedules..
Required Skills :
Minimum 2 years experience with the following:
- Experience using JAVA, .NET, ColdFusion and SAP with experience with ADF, Struts2.X, and Fusebox 5.X.
- Java development experience, or similar Object Oriented experience