This position will be part of a team responsible for supporting the design, development, procurement, enhancement, test and evaluation, deployment, and maintenance of new and fielded applications and interfaces using the ColdFusion technology stack.
Software development includes but is not limited to:
- Providing software and firmware updates to current software applications and for future developed software applications.
- Providing ColdFusion expertise for programming and application, and interface development.
- Providing software updates to maintain or meet security requirements for software operation of customer networked systems.
- BS/BA in Computer Science (or related field) and seven (2-5) years experience performing software development using the following ColdFusion application Technologies:
- Web Application Servers:
- ColdFusion version 9.0
- Windows Server 2003 – iis 6.0, iis 7.0
- Web Application Technologies:
- ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML)
- JQuery version 1.4.2
- XHTML 1.0 – 2.0
- HTML 4.0-5.x
- Cascading Style Sheets CCSS) 1.0-4.x
- XML/XSL 1.0-1.1
- Database Technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server version 2008R2, 2012.