Must have skills
- Ability to create and maintain enterprise level software applications using ColdFusion 9.0
- Thorough understanding of ColdFusion administrative tasks and ability to maintain and update ColdFusion servers
- Excellent understanding of Oracle and the Structured Query Language (SQL); ability to normalize existing database schema.
- Ability to create custom ColdFusion components
- Ability to maintain applications implemented using the FuseBox methodology
- Thorough understanding of Adobe Flex 4.0 and ActionScript 3.0; ability to create and deploy enterprise level Web-based Flex applications
- Ability to create succinct required technical documentation (i.e. system design documents, etc)
- Willingness to work as a team player
Nice to have skills
- Excellent graphic artist skills and ability to create rich, intuitive user interfaces
- Ability to implement full-text search engines and associated interfaces using Verity, SOLR and/or Oracle Text
- Ability to implement and maintain Web services
- Thorough understanding of GIS (specifically ESRI) and ability to incorporate GIS functionality into existing and new applications
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe FireWorks a plus.
Software being developed should be done in an environment that conforms to a minimum CMMI level 2 support a full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Minimum Clearance Level Required: Secret
Highest Clearance Level Preferred: Top Secret/SCI.
Derive requirements for customer’s mission applications and modules to rapidly design cost effective prototypes based on available resources and tools. Ability to deliver designs for prototypes. Prove concepts from prototypes and brief to government leads for approval. Design, implement, and test technical solutions to support the customer’s rapid prototyping and data visualization initiatives, using Cold Fusion and web-based technologies. Will collaborate to rapidly prototype applications combining the current requirements from several applications with new requirements.