The objective of this Performance Work Statement (PWS) is to provide day-to-day technical and operational support services to maintain applications; provide program management, software maintenance, integration, application migration/upgrades, and deployment as required.
The Contractor shall:
- Provide project management support to ensure the successful and timely completion of all tasks and deliverables.
- Determine the management, organization, authority, responsibility and controls, and the extent to which they apply to this effort.
- Perform impact analysis for cost, schedule, and technical reviews.
- Provide management oversight of project controls and project administration.
- Develop and maintain detailed schedules and prepare cost and management reports that track cost, schedule, and performance on orders and deliverables.
- Provide monthly status reports and conduct program management reviews (PMRs).
- Attention to Details – Is thorough when performing work and conscientiuos about attending to detail.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- Define, design, develop, deploy and manage online applications using ColdFusion, Java and Oracle.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Customer Service – Works with customers to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations.
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
- Addresses problems of system integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming.
- Strong software engineering and system analysis & design skills
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickl
Other Skills required:
- Previous experience working on a government contract.
- Ability to work with aggressive time lines and targets.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a diverse population and effectively collaborate to determine optimum solutions.
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines