We are looking for a Web Developer to join our IT department. This position will be responsible for creating and maintaining internal and external web-based applications. In addition, this position will be responsible for creating and maintaining the company’s data driven reporting.
This is a regular, full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Design, develop and maintain applications to meet functional and technical designs following best practices and development standards and guidelines.
- Engages with web designer and other project stakeholders to understand functional requirements, and contributes to completion of functional specifications.
- Supports production systems; analyzes and resolves production problems in a timely manner.
- Maintain business systems standards by applying software development, project management methods, tools and processes as standard practice.
- Participate in the testing process, bug fixes, and monitoring of application and services.
- Collaborate with peers on software design, maintenance, troubleshooting, and debugging.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 2-4 years working experience.
- Strong experience in relational database design and development in Microsoft SQL.
- Highly effective in both a team environment and working as an individual contributor.
- Desire to stay up-to-date with current technologies, patterns, and trends.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- MS SQL Server Administrator
- Knowledge of Microsoft SSIS, SSRS
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Server system
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Experience with helpdesk and 1st line support