**Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance and certifications for CS/IA Work Force**
Candidate must have strong troubleshooting skills.
Must have experience with technical upgrades (ex: Tomcat, Java, ColdFusion).
Looking for a Software Programmer/Analyst who can thrive within a small team with a rapidly changing environment.
We are an offsite IT support staff that does it all.
Tasks vary and may include:
Troubleshooting/researching application issues
Writing technical documentation
A successful candidate must have the ability to quickly learn new technologies as needed.
Preferred candidate must:
- Be a self starter requiring minimal management oversight.
- Must have experience with Java, ColdFusion, Oracle, and/or Crystal Reports.
- Builds and codes applications and/or modules using languages such as C++, visual basic, ABAP, JAVA, XTML, etc.
- Provides patches and upgrades to existing systems.
- May design graphical user interface (GUI) to meet the specific needs of users.
- Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- May build add-on modules using application program language.
Job Type: Contract
- JAVA, Cold Fusion, Oracle and/or Crystal Reports: 5 years