Altisource™ is a high energy, rapidly growing technology and services provider that is changing the way companies conduct business.
Altisource’s Software and Technology segment is responsible for incubating and launching market disruptive solutions that apply our core technologies and intellectual property including business process optimization platforms, advanced decision models, consumer sciences and business intelligence systems into market-leading software applications and services.
This is an opportunity to become a critical member of one of Altisource’s incubated software technology start-up organizations and to participate in the development and launch of a new product concept. We are looking for top candidates who are passionate about creating great software that delivers significant market value. This is the opportunity to work among some of the industry’s top names working on some of the most challenging technical problems.
SR. COLDFUSION DEVELOPER (Plano, Texas)
- The individual filling this position will Implement the application as specified within the planned budget, timeframe and within EQ’s defined quality standards.
- Help specify the features of physical design, estimate time and effort to complete each feature, build or supervise implementation of features, prepare product for deployment, and provide technology subject-matter expertise to the team.
- Collaborate with Tech Lead, System Architect and Business Analyst to integrate different perspectives into technical documentation.
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to client needs.
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable applications.
- Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained.
- Extend existing or develop new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards Understand functional and technical specifications.
- Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation.
- Communicates task status in a timely manner. Resolves the Issues and provide the code resolution in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field and 5 years of experience in the job offered, as a ColdFusion Developer or in a related technical position.
- Must have 5 years of ColdFusion development, including coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications.
- Must have experience with ColdFusion applications in a code-managed, multi-tier object-oriented ColdFusion development environment with process-release management in place.