A Kforce client is seeking a Senior ColdFusion Developer in Plano, Texas (TX). The Developer’s main goal is to implement the application as specified within the planned budget, timeframe and within Client’s defined quality standards. The developer is expected to develop, enhance, and maintain applications, using Coldfusion and other as needed technologies.
The developer is expected to build and implement features provided in the specification document.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts, Sr. Coldfusion Developers and Tech Lead to implement the solution.
- Designs and implements efficient solutions that meet the functional requirements.
- Extends existing or develops new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards.
- Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation.
- Communicates task status in a timely manner.
- Resolves the Issues and provide the code resolution in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in developing and maintaining ColdFusion applications
- Cold Fusion applications in a code-managed, multi-tier object-oriented
- ColdFusion development environment with process-release management in place
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 200X as a developer is a plus