The company is seeking a Web Developer to join the dynamic IT team.
If you are passionate about technology and web development, then this is the perfect role for you. This position is one that will allow for innovation and conceptual freedom. With a small and aggressive IT department, you can be part of a team that is creating enterprise software from the ground up.
This role is highly technical. A solid knowledge of programming logic, coding methods, best practices and integration with MS SQL is very important. It requires an innovative and forward thinking person that primarily develops in Adobe Cold Fusion. We do use Cold Fusion frameworks, so an understanding of the ‘model glue’ framework is a plus.
- Solid working knowledge in a variety of programming languages, including Adobe Cold Fusion (primary language), Java, HTML5, JQuery, CSS, internet technologies including IIS and web services
- Extensive database experience with SQL Server 2008R2/2012, SQL Management Studio, writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Understanding of integrations with other applications
- Thorough understanding website development and programming
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Familiar with code versioning (RedGate)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Creativity in the case of Web or interface design
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or software engineering, and/or 4-6 years equivalent work experience.