WebLinc is currently looking for a web developer who’s got some serious ColdFusion chops to work join a dev team to maintain some of the best eCommerce and content sites on the web. You will report to a Tech Lead who will help you through the rough spots, but you’ll have enough rope to do the job properly. It’s no secret that WebLinc’s more current clients are on our Ruby on Rails platform, which means you’ll have the opportunity to transition into new technologies, different roles, and new teams as you continue down your WebLinc path of destiny!
**Please note that this position is full-time and on-site. If you wish to apply but are out of the area, please make sure you mention that in the “cover letter” section of the application.
- 3-5 years experience developing ColdFusion applications
- Strong experience with Coldfusion9/Fusebox MVC frameworks
- High-level understanding of complex SQL (MS-SQL, T-SQL)
- Expertise with Git
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to communicate well with teammates and clients/stakeholders
- A genuine desire to enjoy what you do
- Shell scripting
- Good at optimizing processes for maximum efficiency
- Benefits Health & Wellness
- Medical plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Flexible spending account
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Gym reimbursement Financial
- Competitive salaries
- Referral and ad-hoc bonuses
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance
- Transit reimbursement
- College savings plan (529)
- Mobile phone and plan reimbursement Work & Family Life
- Flexible hours
- 9 paid holidays
- 2+ weeks combined vacation, sick and personal days
- Company trips/outings
- WebLinc Day!