The Web Presence Developer is responsible for developing a variety of digital marketing projects, such as emails, websites, forms, dashboards, and web applications for the Pearl Companies and its clients. Designs user interfaces for IT based projects in collaboration with developers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop creative HTML emails; create email templates for standardization; test emails for sending compatibility.
- Develop user interfaces for marketing and IT projects managed by Project Managers in collaboration with cross-departmental work.
- Maintain documentation and tutorials.
- Assist with training and knowledge transfer within Marketing and other departments.
- Post content to websites.
- Ensure consistent brand and web standards are utilized across all Pearl and client websites.
- Respond to coworker and/or client requests as needed by phone or email.
- Collaborate creatively with coworkers to develop online content strategy.
- Track project activity and progress through Trello; track time spent on each project through Harvest.
- Bachelor’s degree in web development or a related field; 3+ years of programming and device/browser compatibility testing; 3+ years of experience working with user interfaces; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interface effectively at all levels within an organization (both with technical and non-technical positions).
- The ability to use the following software/systems is required: Web development software, SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, Adobe Suite, TextMate, Word, Chrome, Firefox, PowerPoint Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.